Sunday, April 1, 2012

Chapter 14: Babies Galore!




Babe, I'm in labor!







Finally! Say hello to Charlotte May Lambert(:


I need to start working on my skills asap! (Btw we moved houses, I will post pictures soon!)


Lamar is working on his skills too!


Wow! I did not expect Meaghan (Bentley's wife) to be pregnant already!)


I tell her funny stories and congratulate her! I hope she has a girl(:



This makes me want to have another baby!


And Charlotte aged up!


She is ADORABLE!


Still painting! and I'm pregnant!(:


Meaghan went into labor when she was at our house, so I made sure she went to the hospital!


Baby Bump alert!


I look outside the window and see this...


....


And then I see this in the bedroom. I am definitely not in that bed...
</3


Baby bump!


I finally just divorced Lamar, I mean, how can he cheat on me!??






We are over.


I call Meaghan over and she comforts me.


(And it looks like she had her baby!)


Ahh! Tickle tickle!(:


Labor!




Look who we have! Chandler Paul Lambert(:



I looked outside and saw this handsome man, so I made sure to remember to call him.



He is so sweet!


I think he could be the one.(:



Ohh well look at that!



Will you marry me Damon Williams?


"Of course!"


Time to teach Char how to talk!



Look who is aging up!


Here is Chandler! All of these kids have really pretty eyes!


Sibling bonding time!



YAY!



Damon will be such a great father! 



Time to walk!


We had a nice private wedding ceremony!(:





We are happily married!


Bump!


Yay, Char is aging up!


She is really pretty!


Wow.






(Just a ton of cute pictures that I had to put^^^)


Charlotte is working hard on that painting skill!


Ouch, my back hurts an awful lot!


Oh great...


Here we go!




Let's welcome Clara Grace Lambert to the world!(:

-----------

I hope you enjoyed it! Please comment and follow!(:




1 comment:

I love knowing that people actually read my posts, so if you do please take a few seconds to leave a comment!(: