Sunday, April 1, 2012

Chapter 13: Oh No.



Bentley and I decided to spend time together and read a book.


While Bianca quietly works on her homework, she is a great student!


My wife aged up to an elder, I will be sad to go but at least it is with her.


Here is Bentley as a young adult, he is handsome!


I did not need to see that.


But, they are cute together!


Bridget decided that she needed to work on her athletic skill so she has been working out all day.


Today was a game day at work! It is probably my last game so I am kind of sentimental):

\

Look who is aging up!


Bianca is beautiful!


Bridget Joelle aged up into a young adult, and she is gorgeous!



And she is not wasting anytime, and is proposing marriage to Lamar!


Cute!


They had a private wedding ceremony outside the house.


They are so cute(:


Oh no, not already!?


The day has come. We are dying.


Why now?? I didn't even get to see my grandchildren.


Of course there is the grim reaper. 


Poor Meaghan fainted from fright, twice!


And of course we end it all with the grim reaper playing on the computer. 

-----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading, I am kind of sad that Aaron and Jaimie have died, but oh well, we have a whole generation to look forward to now(: 
Check either my facebook, or the next post to see who the new heir is!
Thanks for reading, please comment and follow!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that people actually read my posts, so if you do please take a few seconds to leave a comment!(: