Sunday, March 4, 2012

Chapter 3: Many Changes



   Alaina: I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.  

(All Credit of the vows go to the movie The Vow.)


Matthew: I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.

(All Credit of the vows go to the movie The Vow.)






Right after our private wedding I found out that I was indeed pregnant. I was so happy(:



Baby Bump Day 1.


"Hey babe can I tell you something?"
-"Of Course!"


"Well I don't know how to say this but...


...I'm pregnant!"


"No way! I can't wait until you have our beautiful child!"



Baby Bump Day 2.


I have the best husband in the world! He always cooks for me when I am too tired which is most of the time(;



Oh my belly! Baby Bump Day 3.


Hmm, what should I be doing right now??
Oh that's right!


Get ready for date night! Matthew gave me an amazing massage right before we left.



We went to the little bistro on the corner to eat.


Oh wow.


We had a wonderful dinner and mainly talked about our growing family.


And then of course I had to ruin the night and go into labor.. *Grrr.*


The hospital was just down the street so I quickly walked there and arrived just in time.


And I left the hospital with a beautiful baby boy, Aaron James Lambert.

I cannot wait to start my life with Matthew and Aaron.

--------------------------------

So first off, I know that the vows are pretty much stolen from The Vow but I thought they were just so cute that I had to use them. Also I know this was not very detailed and was very short but I totally forgot to take pictures of the game for a while. Oops. The next few posts will be like that but as soon as I get to play again then the posts will be way more detailed! Thank you so much for reading, please leave a comment and follow!(:

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that people actually read my posts, so if you do please take a few seconds to leave a comment!(: