Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chapter 11: Not Our Last Child?


Thank the lord! The fire was put out. All thanks to me(:


I am almost 100% sure that this is the first time a babysitter has ever done any work around the house, normally they just sit on the couch and watch tv.


Aww she even takes care of Bentley!


While Jaimie was leaving work, she found out that she is pregnant! I hope this time we have a girl(:


Jaimie is honestly the best mother I have ever seen<3


Here is her baby bump. Day 2!


While Jaimie and Bentley were at the park, Bentley decided it was time to age up! Haha


He is adorable! I am proud to call him my son.


Tell me that's not the cutest picture you have ever laid eyes on!


Dang Jaimie, putting on some pounds(; Just kidding I love you!







Bentley is so cute when he eats, so I decided to just put all these cute pictures up!


Guess who is now potty trained!


In the middle of potty training, Jaimie went into labor! (Always at the worst possible times:P)


And we welcomed our second child...


Bridget Joelle Lambert(:


Right after Jaimie had Bridget, she went right back to work teaching Bentley his new skills.


And look who aged up!


She is one of the cutest babies ever!


I love my kids.


Look who else aged up!


Here's Bentley Pierce! He looks good!


I thought Bridget was our last child...I guess not!

----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading! Please comment and follow! It honestly makes my day(:
If you have any ideas or names please leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog! It is really good this is the best chapter so far! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing that people actually read my posts, so if you do please take a few seconds to leave a comment!(: