Sunday, March 4, 2012

Chapter 6: Mystery Lady...


Why am I still puking?? Not cool.


Well since I am definitely preggo, I called Jamie Jolina over to ask the gender of my baby(:

Which I am not revealing quite yet.


Baby Bump Day 1.


"Dad, why is mom fat?"
-"Your mother is not fat! She is just pregnant which means that you will soon have a brother or sister!"
"Oh, I still think she is fat though."


After accusing me of being fat, Aaron went and read a book like a good boy.


I started working out with Matthew but then I noticed how huge my stomach was so I decided to stop just in case it was dangerous.




Then I decided to clean the whole house. It was awfully messy.


I was cooking some pancakes because was craving them, but it was cut short because,


I went into labor!

I decided just to have the baby at home because I didn't want to waste gas and drive all the way to the hospital.


And I welcomed Austin Tyler into the world.


Along with Aiden Michael! Do not ask me why he is on the ground..


In the middle of all this chaos, Aaron James aged up. He is definitely a ladies man!


Austin you are just adorable(:


You are adorable too Aiden. I love you both!

It is very weird being the only woman in a  house of 4 boys...but at least I love all of you guys(:


Well I guess I am not the only woman anymore.....

Who is this mystery girl that Aaron has over?

--------------------
I am so happy that I had twins! 

I am super sad that Alaina and Matthew will probably die soon): But I hope that my future generations will be good too!

Thank you so much for reading. I love seeing the page views go up everyday!

Please follow and comment!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that people actually read my posts, so if you do please take a few seconds to leave a comment!(: