Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Chapter 2: Together Forever

I will now write posts in Alaina's point of view! 


I knew saying yes to Matthew was a good idea. He is honestly one of the sweetest guys I have ever met. I hug him amorously and whisper "I love you" in his ear.


When most people see this picture they would think we tried for a baby and got pregnant. But no. I was a good girl and just cuddled with Matthew(: It was so romantic.


There is no better feeling than waking up and seeing this man cooking you breakfast.


I decided that I needed to start working out. I was never an athletic child but I decided that I should be because it is a healthier lifestyle.


As soon as Matthew and I left for work (we both work at the hospital) our toilet clogged up. Matthew called the plumber as I ran out the door and she showed up to our empty house. Don't ask me how she opened our locked door...




I was happily eating Matthew's amazing autumn salad when all of a sudden....I started choking! I am okay now. All I needed was a big pat on the back from Matthew.


As I said previously, most people would think that we tried for a baby if they see us in this position...


Well in this case, they are absolutely accurate.


And I guess it worked! I vomited the next morning...(ewww) 

Generation 2 is on the way!


I love spending quality time with my husband. Every Friday night we have date night. It has become a tradition. I say that even when we have kids we will call a babysitter and still go spend quality time together...and who knows another baby may be conceived(;


This date night ended amazingly!


Guess who is getting married!


I think it is safe to say that I am very excited.

I hope we will stay together forever(:


-------------
Thank you so much for reading. If you read this please please leave a comment! I am so excited to write my next post!(:

<3

2 comments:

I love knowing that people actually read my posts, so if you do please take a few seconds to leave a comment!(: