Sunday, March 4, 2012

Chapter 4: So Many Skills



"Aaron I love you, don't ever forget that."

I heard Matthew say that this morning, he is an amazing father.


And of course I am stuck unclogging the toilet..


Aww Aaron you are the cutest baby I have EVER laid eyes on.


Look at mommy, yes I do love you!


Payback for making me clean the toilet. 


Aaron aged up pretty early, but he is pretty darn adorable!


Yuck, potty training....:/ But I will do anything for my son.


Awwww(:


Aaron was very mad that no one would give him food.


So I finally gave him what he wanted, and of course he was all better:P


Time to say Platter. Can you say that Aaron?


Dang Aaron, you are getting taught all your skills pretty quickly if I do say so myself.


Matthew, please always remember that I will never stop loving you, no matter how many kids we have.

---------------------

That is all I have for this post. Sorry! But we have made it to Generation 2! Yay!

Please comment and follow!(:
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that people actually read my posts, so if you do please take a few seconds to leave a comment!(: