Sunday, March 25, 2012

Chapter 9: This Can Either Be the Worst or Best Day in History...


Look at Aaron all grown up! I can't believe he is my child(:


I walked into the kitchen and look who was in the middle of it making out! Get a room!:P


Wait a second! NO WAY! I am so excited for Aaron and Jaime who are getting married!


I love making food! Little did I know...this was the last meal of my existence..


Matt was repairing the shower when suddenly the worst possible thing in the world happened.


He died!):


He turned into a ghost. I was in shock!


And so was Jaime!


I have never seen Aaron cry so this is heartbreaking!


But then, the same exact thing happened to me.


We are both dead, I am mostly sad that I never saw the younger kids grow up, or see Aaron's wedding.


And then of course, here is the Grim Reaper.


He snuck up on me too!


"Please let me live! At least just until Aaron's wedding, please! I will do anything!"


Grim: "No, you are going to die. I am sorry but it must happen"

(Side note: For this post I am going to continue writing in Alaina's POV even though she is dead...so she is kind of narrating it!)


After that terrible night, everything was pretty normal, except for the kids mourning all the time. I can't believe that this happened so soon.


Aaron is doing an excellent job on being a father figure to his brothers.


But as soon as they left the house, he planned a party...Well a wedding party!(; I wish I could be there to witness this amazing day!


The best thing about Jaime is that she gets along with kids, which means she is going to be an amazing mother!





Here is their small but romantic wedding. I now have a daughter-in-law.


And then of course all the guests but throw rice at them!


While the wedding was going on, the kids aged up. Here is Austin Tyler.
I must say, he is gorgeous!


And here is Aiden Michael.


And here is Jaime, a picture has never really been posted of her.


"Hi, do you have a 2 bedroom house available for cheap?"


With Aiden and Austin gone, they could do whatever they liked(:

And that includes trying for a baby.

--------------------------

Thank you so much for reading! I cannot believe that my heirs are dead. It is so sad! Please comment with suggestions and feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!

Please comment and follow!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that people actually read my posts, so if you do please take a few seconds to leave a comment!(: