Sunday, March 4, 2012

Chapter 5: Yay!




Sadly today was the last day that Matthew and I could stay home from work. So we had to call a babysitter to watch Aaron. The babysitter was not that great. She basically just watched tv the whole time. 


But later that night (after I got home), Aaron aged up!


Here is our handsome young man.


And then all of a sudden, I had to age up! Oh no...I am an adult.


I have a few more wrinkles but I still look pretty good.


And here goes Matthew!


He still looks good!(:


I always get that feeling of a good parent when I see my son doing his homework without me having to tell him to(:


While Aaron was doing his homework we...well I think you can guess what we did(:


And the next day I found out that I am pregnant!(:


I really do like waking up to this view in the morning.


When I woke up I saw butterflies outside so I had to go play with them!


There goes the vomit again!


(:

------------------

I am trying to get as many posts as possible out today. I have all these pictures saved on my computer from forever ago so I just want to get up to date! I hope you liked this! Please comment and follow!

<3



1 comment:

  1. short and simple post...
    but actually it's a nice post

    ReplyDelete

I love knowing that people actually read my posts, so if you do please take a few seconds to leave a comment!(: