Sunday, March 4, 2012

Chapter 8: Love Never Dies


The day has came.. I am now an elder. ):


And here is Matthew.


Old people can still love each other right?
(:

Austin really needs to be potty trained before he ages up which it really soon!


Aaron will be a great father!(:

He is teaching Aiden how to talk! How helpful!


While I am teaching Austin!


Woah just in time! This is Aiden as a child! He is so cute!


While this is Austin,he prefers to keep his hair neater.


We decided that it was time to expand the house a little bit with our growing family, so we added a kids/ teen room in the back.


Simple and plain but it works!


Aww, Matthew wants another baby!


There is Jaimie!


Love never dies.



Good, I have taught both my boys well!
--------
I think this is my last super short post! Yay! I hope you liked it though..but Alaina and Matthew are dying soon!)):

Please comment and follow!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that people actually read my posts, so if you do please take a few seconds to leave a comment!(: