Sunday, March 4, 2012

Chapter 7: A New Couple?


"Hey Dad, I don't know if you have decided or even talked about it with Mom but can I be the next generation heir?"
-"Well Aaron, I will have to talk about it with your mother but chances are you will be since you are the eldest."
"Thank you so much! I love you!"


Well aren't I looking sexy tonight? (; It is date night so I had to look my best for Matthew.


Look whose aging up!


This is the cutie Austin!


And this is Aiden.

I love how Aiden got his father's hair while Austin got mine!


I peeked into the kitchen (I know I shouldn't have!) and saw Aaron flirting with the mystery girl!


AWW! They had their first kiss. How cute!(:

Maybe she will be his wife for the next generation!


"Well Jaimie, will you please be my girlfriend? I love you."
-"Yes I will Aaron! I love you too!(:"


<3

--------------
This post was super short and I apoligize for that! I thought I had more pictures then I did but I actually didn't.
I hope you enjoyed it though!
Comment and follow!(:

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that people actually read my posts, so if you do please take a few seconds to leave a comment!(: