Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chapter 12: Who Could it Be?


Bentley is such a good child, always doing his homework!


Jaimie is trying to teach Bridget to talk, just in the nick of time!


And she vomits again, I always feel so bad for her when this happens):


Definitely pregnant!


And here's the second day!


I aged up into a full on adult! I am a bit more wrinkly, but oh well!


I got to teach Bridget how to walk! It is such good bonding time!


Wow, perfect timing, Bridget Joelle is now a beautiful child!


Guess who is in labor!?


Our third child, Bianca Lynn, is born!


I would do anything for my kids!


Bentley's friend from elementary school, Meaghan Greco, has aged up so now Bentley wants to so he can date her!


Here is Bentley as a teen. Him and Meaghan would make a cute couple!


Oh and Jaimie has aged up to an adult. She still looks stunning though.


Yeah, I am pretty sure that Bentley is going to go out with Meaghan!


Bianca has finally aged up! She is so cute! I do not know why 2 of our kids have dark hair though, while both me and Jaimie have blonde...hmmm


We tried to take a family portrait but it didn't turn out too good..ahah


Bridget is beautiful! I am thinking that she might be the next heir!


And here is Bianca as a child!


It looks like Bridget is getting cozy with someone..Who could it be?


Oh, and I aged up into an elder..Time flies..

-----------
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! Please comment and like!(: It means a lot! I will have to pick the heir soon, but I have no idea who I want it to be so please start thinking because I think next post I will have a poll. So who will it be? Bridget, Bentley, or Bianca?? (:

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love knowing that people actually read my posts, so if you do please take a few seconds to leave a comment!(: